Today is Good Friday. Every year it seems like we get really busy right about this time. So focusing on what Easter really means can be a challenge for me. One thing that I have done that has really helped is to create an “Easter songs” playlist for my I-pod. Here are the songs from my list.
- “Passover Us” by Andrew Peterson
- “Passion Song” by Sean Carter
- “Crimson” by Nichole Nordemann
- “Crown Him with Many Crowns” by Michael W. Smith
- “My Deliverer” by Rich Mullins
- “There’s Not a Crown Without a Cross” by Michael English
- “Message of the Cross” by Delirious?
- “Dying Man” by PFR
- “Saved by Grace” by Shane & Shane
- “The Cross that Bears His Name” by Cheri Keaggy
- “By His Wounds” Mac Powell and Friends
- “Jerusalem” by Bob Carlisle
- “Precious Jesus” by Leigh Nash
- “Behold the Lamb of God” by Andrew Peterson
- “Of All the Places” by John Waller
- “Arise My Love” by Newsong
- “Light of the World” by Chris Tomlin
- “Christ is Risen” by Matt Maher
- “Behold the Lamb of God” by Glenn Kaiser
- “Easter Song” by Keith Green
I have heard a few new “Easter” songs this year on the radio that may be joining this list soon. How about you? What do you do to get into the true meaning of Easter? How do you remember Christ’s death and resurrection?
Leave a Reply